For media kit, please send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are some ways you can hire me or work with me:
Travel Writing –
My work has appeared in both print as well as web media. It has appeared in National Geographic Traveller, The Huffington Post, The Hindu, Travel Secrets, and The Alternative. Find more details on Published Work page.
- Content writing and copy editing for publications
- Edit/ Manage Travel columns, professional blogs and social media channels like Facebook and Twitter
- Reviews of travel experiences, resorts and homestays
Content & Editing:
I work for various brands as ‘content head’ and assignment based.
- Designing entire content strategy month on month based on the brand’s customers and market focus
- Write content for blogs, social media and marketing emails
- Liaise with their creative teams to constantly improvise the content strategy for better user engagement
Note: My reviews will be authentic based on first hand experience and keeping my readers trust in mind.
If you are a travel brand, here is why you would want to consider working with a blog for your marketing:
- Web content has higher life span as compared to print content
- Reach out to potential buyer community that follows the blog
- Higher credibility by working with a professional travel blog
If you are a brand looking to increase viewership or reach out to new markets, contact me for:
- Social media campaigns on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Social media contests and content marketing
- Destination and product reviews
- Running Twitter chats
- Professionally manage your blog content and social media strategy
Public Speaking –
Knowledge is of no use unless it is shared with others. It grows as we share it. I speak at a fee on topics including –
- Travel Writing
- Responsible Travel
- Transformational Listening
I do them for universities, corporate and travel boards. It helps them in educating their students/ associates on the ground with a Travel Writer.
Work With Me –
Write for The Spunky Traveler –
I accept guest blogs. If you are a Travel Writer with quality content which is written passionately, and you want to increase your web footprint, The Spunky Traveler is open for you to guest post.
For the contributor guidelines, email me at email@example.com